[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NFC: Next NFC Auction...
- To: missfish_aqua at hotmail_com, dsgill at email_msn.com, killietrader at listbot_com, fwl at actwin_com, nfc at actwin_com, NFCponds at actwin_com, sajjad at acm_org, gwd at magpage_com, realdeal at mwci_net, Theduuz at aol_com, jcguppy at gnc_net, BHodgkiss43 at aol_com, jfranklaurent at yahoo_com, NFCponds at listbot_com, mcclurgl at washburn_edu, DWIGHTM at dec_anr.state.vt.us, gpottern at rjgaCarolina_com, prollo at juno_com, natimg at flash_net, choupiqu at wctc_net
- Subject: NFC: Next NFC Auction...
- From: robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:40:30 -0500
Running a bit late this month but will do an auction 2/24 -2/28 stating
at 8 am est ending at 6 pm est
So place your ads now
The NFC's Simple Aquarium Society Style Auction.
1. Anyone who does not follow all state and federal laws and the NFC no
release policy or is a deadbeat trader will be banned for life no
2. Agree to Pay THE NFC A 30% of sale price (excluding postage) auction
3. NFC members only may place ads.
If you agree to the rules you may place your ad with robertrice at juno_com
for posting and or review and we will take it from there. All legal
plants/fishes/animals/dry goods are allowed in this auction. Your ad MUST
state a box size (15 shiners as an example) and include shipping info.
I.E. does the bid price include shipping? How shipped etc.
Disclaimer: All participants are expected to follow all state/federal
laws and the NFC takes no responsibility for trader's actions. All
participants promise to follow a NO release policy under any conditions.
The NFC is only the Auctioneer and not the broker/owner/trader of any
items on this Auction forum. All parties agree to hold the NFC faultless
for any illegalities or disputes.
Robert Rice NFC President
Save those Fishes, Join the Native Fish Conservancy