Re: NFC: RE: RE: buyer for exotics

Chris
sounds like you have found an avocation that is close
to a vocation. Good idea too. May your tribe
increase.If I was down there I would be hip deep with
you. I have found mollies, oscars, many species cats,
and you name it from Daytona to Gibsonton. I am sure
they range north and south too. Outside Daytona I used
to set minnow traps to catch livebearers in a ditch
along the road. Mollies, swords, platys and variatus
and several asians including eels were caught.
jake