NFC: AAT FREE STUFF RULES

To Qualify for the NFC 's Adopt a Tank program and its free equipment You MUST follow our simple rules:

1:) You must be a NFC member

2:) You must follow all state and federal laws

3:) You must follow our no release, never, no how,no way policy.

4:) You must work with local species

5:) You must be willing to share your results with the rest of us !

6:) Finally you must be willing to work with a local NFC mentor if available.

Still want to apply ? Contact president at nativefish_org with your requests