-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
robert a rice
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 11:16 AM
To: DWIGHTM at dec_anr.state.vt.us; Gbpottern at aol_com;
mcclurgl at washburn_edu; nfc at actwin_com; NFCponds at actwin_com;
prollo at juno_com
Subject: NFC: NFC BREEDERS EZINE NEW EDITOR

Ryan Leaf  realdeal at mwci_net has taken over as editor of the breeders
club EZINE he has some bigs plans to resseret the online magazine. if
you
have some articles to donate or want to be involved in the Breeders
Club
drop Ryan a note. He has developed data sheets hat will soon be put on
the breeders page.

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org