NFC: Information Request

Howdy fellow fish friends,

I am trying to compile a list of scholarships and grants for anything related
to Marine Science, Fisheries, Ichthyology or any related aquatic topic. I have
done a few general searches, and do have some information.  But would like
input from the general membership if you have any information or deal with such
type of information.

I will be publishing all my findings on a web site soon to assist students in
locating money to start or continue with their education.

Any and all information would be appreciated.

Email me driect at jcguppy at gnc_net

Thanks!
The ERP Guy