NFC: RE: Re: RE: Data Base of Fish

Hi Chris,   ahhh, thanks.  Never been to that part of the site. Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Guppenberger [mailto:jcguppy at gnc_net]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 6:11 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: NFC: Re: RE: Data Base of Fish

Ron,

In order for you to be able to enter data on fish collected in Fish Watch
portion of the website you need to be registered with the website itself.

You can enter data to help determine the range of a certain fish and
specific localities where it was observed.  It is very nice in helping
others that want to go out and collect their own fish find a place to go, as
well as give data for researchers in gathering field data.

Chris Guppenberger
Research Nerd
        <((((<
Visit us on the web!