From: Chris Guppenberger [mailto:jcguppy at gnc_net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 10:07 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: NFC: Data Base of Fish

I stumbled across a website last night that has a lot of potential and can
definitely benefit us but publishing our data on their website.

It is http://www.fishbase.org

Very interesting and also very unique.  The accounts are still in the low
numbers so I guess it is relatively new. I was registered as #65. The data
is incredible and complied very nicely I think.

Robert... I had to scratch the hyrdilla soup thing.. I forgot I can be fined
if I transport a noxious intrusive aquatic plant knowingly with the licenses
I hold.. So maybe will try something else.... perhaps cat tails?

Chris Guppenberger
Research Redneck Biologist
        <((((<
Visit us on the web!