Re: NFC: St. Augustine

Chris wrote:

>>   When can we arrange to go collecting
>>  up "north" with you?   I need to get out of
>>  my area for a day or two and net in some
>>  new waters....
>>

>>  Any weekend except for the first weekend
>>  is good for me....

Mmmph, good question. This w/e and the next are definitely out for me, and actually most of February doesn't look too good.

OTOH, I have been known to go out mucking around even when I knew darn well there were "more important" things I was supposed to be doing.

I'll have to check the domestic calendar to see what  kind of options I have.

d.d.

Doug Dame
Interlachen FL