Re: NFC-Breeders: Re: NFC: Breeder's Club

Been there in November James the company I was with went belly up like a
tilapia in ice water..... just got back on my feet actually with a new job
as a full time aquatic biologist.

Pierre hope the fish I sent you were adequate for now. Will be shipping more
when the container gets back, I got a bigger one back today. So just will
"reload" that one and ship some more out to you......

Chris Guppenberger

Member of the pleco bbq society..... sucker side up....
        <((((<
Visit us on the web!
http://www.floridafishresearch.com