Re: NFC: Breeder's Club

I would love to try some of the Dollar Sunfish. I am not currently working
with breeding of any fish, except for feeder Guppies.

Let me know if I can help out.

Ty

Well George,

Since you ask :)

I just bought 20 shiners from Garold pottern (NC Species) for the
Breeders club should be some Nice stuff. I also have 50 dollar sunfish
coming in again the bulk of them will be for you breeders club guys to
distribute or  auction whatever you see fit. I also have some melanistic
fundulus chrysotus Id be willing to loan to a SERIOUS breeder in the
spring and catch some babies on the rebound...and finally If the breeders
club shows some growth , life histories etc we have been approached by
marineland as a potential  sponsor. They would be willing to supply
equipment for the serious life history type of NFC breeder wich would
make the breeders program even more fun :)

So its coming along !

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org