NFC: Fw: Community Conservation Leaders needed

As Part of our efforts to reach more grassroots volunteer leaders we are
giving away 100 , 1 year memberships to local conservation leaders non
NFC members this month of Febuary.

You have the oppourtunity to nominate a local leader. Just give us their
name address and what special thing they have done. Send your info to
president at nativefish_org and we will procces the applications and if
approved hand out the awards. Heres a chance to build the NFC so chime
in.

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org