From: "Zach Leister" <zach86 at hotmail_com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:51:20 -0500
Subject: Madtom

Dear Robert Rice,

    I was searching for more information on a fish (Madtom) my professor has been discussing in class so I went and tried to find more information on it.  I once had a tank setup with some small bullhead in it and was thinking of trying to find some Madtoms.  I live on a river in southern Michigan called the White Pigeon River.  Its a smaller river with some swift parts as well as some slow moving sections.  I have found what I thought were just small catfish or bullhead at the time but maybe they could be Madtom. So my point for writing was to find out what exactly you use to catch fish and when is a good time.  Any advice would be great. thank you.
        Zach Leister