From: Ty_Hall at eFunds_Com [mailto:Ty_Hall at eFunds_Com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 2:09 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: Re: Kinda OT...Book Question

Magazine Article: "Creating a natural aquarium", by Peter Hiscock, ISBN
1-903098-11-4. Cover depicts a frame of hand drawn images surrounding a
black box that shows the book title, in green, a small descriptive
paragraph, a photo of a fish tank and the author's name. Price: 7.99 (UK,
can't do the L with the line through on my keyboard, pounds I think)

Amazon: "Creating a natural aquarium", by Gina Sanford, ISBN 0764561413.
Cover depicts a frame of hand drawn images (different images then above)
surrounding a black box that shows the book title, in green, a small
descriptive paragraph (same exact paragraph), a photo of a fish tank
(different tank) and no author's name. Price $11.96

I want the book described in the article but am not sure they are the same.

Is there a place to look up ISBN numbers?

Ty