RE: NFC: 10g Office Tank

> one of my favorite groups for a 10g is a couple of
> Flagfish, in a heavily planted tank they are great and
> fascinating(to me).

Thanks Jake. I might be interested in keeping the flagfish. I recently saw a
nice color picture of them. Could I keep a male and a female in an unheated
tank? Is there a possibility that they'd breed?

> Another candidate would be the everglades pygmy
> sunfish, more little jewels.

Hmm, they're neat too. How many would be suitable for 10g?

I really like the two Eastern Mudminnows I've got in there right now. The
fish are amazingly curious. Will just sit on a plant or keep stationary in
the water column somewhere and watch me while I work on the computer.

Chuck

Follow-Ups: References: