Re: NFC: Re: Florida Flag Fish

My 40 gal just has a madtom and a green sunfish....
This madtom was in a 10 gal for along time and I never intentionally
fed him but he has survived...didn't grow but survived.
Now when he hears/feels the green eating he comes out from behind
a rock and eats---but it isn't real often.  He is growing now.
I am fond of buying bags of frozen, cocktail shrimp and thawing
out a few at a time and feeding them.  It is very clean and easy.