Re: NFC: Marine Land Commits 150 tank setups for the Adopt A Tank Program.

Charles and the AAT guys,

Here is what I need.

Name addy,phone #, email

Tank specifics size location # of fish etc.

Then needs...a new tank,filter etc etc...

I will cordinate with you to get the proper equipment and get it shipped
to you NO CHARGE

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org