NFC: Feeding Dwarf Crayfish "Fry"

I have two spawns of dwarf crayfish, Cambarellus shufeldtii, that were
recently released from their mothers' tails.  The little ones (sorry, I
don't know the terminology for crustaceans) are all in a bare 10 gallon
tank with a sponge filter.  There is some algae, detritus and Java moss in
the tank.  I'm experimenting with different feeds.  One feed that I can
confirm is working is live, baby brine shrimp (BBS).  Since the Artemia
(BBS) are pink, I can see that the stomachs of the tiny crayfish have
turned pink, so they are feeding.  These crayfish are about 3/16 of an inch
long (5 mm).  You can see photos of adult dwarf crayfish at
http://jonahsaquarium.com/fishlist.htm

Mark
Columbus Ohio USA            <))><
mbinkley at columbus_rr.com