Re: NFC: light bulbs and tannins

Re: carbon

can honestly say I havenot used any in probably 25
years, have bred literally hundreds of species
including SA soft acid  water to marine fish and
corals.Actually didnt 'breed' the corals but
reproduced them from cuttings. Anyhow
I have had excellent results without it. Frequent
water changes are far better, and a lot cheaper.
jake