Re: NFC: Majordomo vs. ListBot, Egroups, et al.

Hey Jump the gun me..:) Never Happens ! :)
Actually I agree with you 100% on this issue. I started the egroups today
for one simply to give the NFC exposure to the egroups crowd nothing more
or less. It wont replace this list anytime soon and frankly I suspect it
will be a portal to this more active list. Egroups does allow a text
style format but to find egroups you need to be on the web :)...However
folks my discussions of things is NOT anything finakl its just my
discussions and musings. Josh runs the list...i however am an occassional
backseat driver :)

So we bow befor the list king send him gifts of toast and anchovies

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org