Re: NFC: listbot or egroups...

basically the actwin lists are to labor intensive. The signup/usubscribe
proccess takes to many steps (most systems have a subscribe/unsubscribe
option box) on actwin it often gets the list administrator involvd. Now
if there is a dead email oh my poor josh will get dozens of emails about
it its just a lot of work. I agree a text list is a preffered way will do
somemore research on this lil side issue

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org