Re: NFC: PoP Eye help

Stephen
dont forget that as it recycles you will be getting
more nitrite spikes as the bacteria reestablish. Deja
vu all over again.

I would do about a 40% change as often as you can,
every other day would be good. your charcoal will
fairly quickly get saturated. Cheaper to rely on water
changes for a week or so. The gravel will have some of
the tetracycline so stir it up when you do the water
changes.
jake