RE: NFC: listbot or egroups...

Hey Ty
When using the "Intranet Way" and I find a message / Graphic that I would
like to import and save on my computer can it be done and just how easy is
it.  Also can messages be sort by subject line or some way to group by topic
?  some times I want to save messages /graphic for future reference on my
computer, i.e.: compile my own data base for easy access.

Gay