From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
Sajjad Lateef
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 2:07 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: Marineland Sposors the NFC !!!

Hey,

	Can I have a filter for the BMS tank then? The teacher told me
that the filter does not seem to be working (either a dead pump or a
clogged sponge).

	btw, the crayfish shed it's skin and the kids were all rather
amazed. I have been rather busy at work so I have not had a chance to get
out there last week. But, I will sometime this week.

Sajjad