Re: NFC: Another Filter/Aquarium Question

Those who have wet / dry filters...are your bio balls submerged?  I made a
wet / dry out of plexi and have the space for the bio balls above the sump
tank level.  I thought the chemical process needed oxygen...but looking at
some wet / dry filters offered commercially the bio ball area stops only a
few inches above the bottom of the tank.

So...before I finish this thing...do the bio need...or need to not be
submerged?

Thanks,
Larry

Follow-Ups: References: