Re: NFC: Re: Fw: The NFC Breeder's Club!

The only current natives are some Joranella floridae,
several pair and various fry.

Would like the E.evergladi, bluefin killy, Armagosa
pupfish, couple of others. Probably in warmer weather
would like to hear from those that have some, dont
want to ship now at the mercy of the weather and
carriers.
jake