From: robertrice at juno_com
To: RyanD at MitekCorp_com ; nfc at actwin_com
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 10:25 PM
Subject: NFC: Fw: The NFC Breeder's Club!

Hello Everybody!
    As part of the NFC (Native Fish Conservancy), I am e-mailing all of the
current members to see who is still active and what they are up to.
    If you are still active in the breeding of Native fish please let me
know what fish you are presently working with.
    As you may already know we are rebuilding the BC (Breeders Club). It now
has no membership fee! Our goal is to get 100  members within the next 18
months!
    So if you would still like to be part of the BC let me know what you are
working with and we will go from there.

Regards,
Ryan Deal
realdeal at mwci_net