Re: NFC: Another Filter/Aquarium Question

I'm talking about the other end of the wet / dry.  The pipe that the water
falls into and is gravity fed to the filter.  I have a Rio 3100 (500-600 gph
range at 5 feet) and want to make sure I don't put my collector too far or
too close to the top of the tank.  I will soon be cutting a whole in my
plexiglass with the appropriate diameter for my piping that I'll hook a 90
degree elbow to inside the tank.  I want to make sure I put the hole close
to where it needs to be.  I'd rather not have to put it mid tank and just
run pipe up vetically from it just to see how high the opening level should
be.

Thanks,
Larry