Re: NFC: Another Filter/Aquarium Question

Ty_Hall at eFunds_Com wrote:

> Very cool idea Wright!  My only question is, how long can this system run
> before the algae growth chokes out the effectiveness of the UGF? I mean
> there has to be a point where there is too much algae for the water to flow
> properly.
>
> Ty

Damfino, Ty.

I *think* it is self-limiting and the algae stays fairly constant, once it
is established. I certainly don't have long enough experience with it to
provide any money-back guarantees. [Certainly, free advice is worth every
penny. ;-)]

Wright

PS You might ask Lew. I included his addy as a cc: on the previous post.

--

"As government regulations grow slowly, we become used to the harness.
Habit is a powerful force, and we no longer feel as intensely as we

              *** http://www.libertarian.org/ ***