Re: NFC: FL collecting

I'm all for that!!!  It's just too bad they don't sell Shiner Bach outside
of Texas...maybe I'll have to bring my own :)

Those Valkaries are stump pullers man.  So much nicer than any Hardly
Didleson.

Oh...The website should be working now (www.iceprototyping.com)

Thanks for the invite Robert (if you've made it this far through this off
topic rant).  I look forward to seeing a pro in action :)

Larry