From: "nickel55" <nickel55 at worldnet_att.net>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 8:55 PM
Subject: NFC: Getting there

I guess it was about a year ago when I found the NFC site, while I was
searching the net for something on native fish, thinking I would like to
some day soon set up an aquarium. I have'nt yet become a member because I
figured I'd wait until I at least had a tank, well as of Christmas, I now
have a 38 gal tank with hood and stand.
Everyone on the list has been very helpful with my many questions and I now
have my choices down to two,for which type of filters I will use. If I go
with a power filter I'll buy the Aqua Clear 300, but I am starting to lean
towards a canister filter and my choice there would be the Eheim Plus 2213.
So it looks like I'm getting there and soon to be a member of the NFC. A
"rookie fish head" in the making. Just thought this would be a little change
from all the " poitical stuff "

nickel