Re: NFC: political stuff...

Chris
reread my post.

I didnt say anything about what you responded to, I
addressed the question of 'objecting' to the posting
of various questions in this vein.

in point of fact it sounds that you and I are in major
agreement on what you discuss.

Drilling is going to happen, make sure its done right
without damage to the environment.
jake