Re: NFC: political stuff...

Keep them coming Robert, subject line i d works fine
for those who wish to exercise their delete option. I
find these posts very informative and have sent a
number on with requests to representatives.

they are needed. I think more so then those who would
object to them. How anyone can object to a post that
is so much at the core of what  our interests are is
baffling to me. Perhaps they are on the wrong list?
jake