Re: NFC: artic drilling...it can work

In a message dated 01-01-09 23:29:01 EST, Wright wrote:

<<  Unless you are utterly convinced that government always does a good job,
 I suggest you think twice about the emotional rhetoric below, and then don't
 sign it.  >>

With all due respect to Robert, I also with Wright & Chris.  Oil extraction
can be attained at a minimal damage to the environment (much less than the
devastating forest fires we had here in Idaho last summer!)  As Chris
mentioned, environmental regulations already in place will assure
implementation of plenty of safeguards during the processes.

Bruce Scott
Meridian, Idaho