Re: NFC: : Re: political thread (From The Emporer)

Usually I'm just a lurker but occasionally I get sucked in to something
... but I have a new years resolution not to get sucked in the the
bull---- topics and irritate people who think they are "all that".

You can't keep someone off a list...they can just create a new email
address and get back in...