Re: NFC: : Re: political thread (From The Emporer)

I hadnt realized you got delisted...LOL... I tune out
most political rants and raves..so I hadnt missed you.

point is there is a difference between aquarists,
collectors, conservationists and professional fish
demagogues... so there will always be a variety of
posts offered.. the problems come in when one group
feels somehow superior to any other group.

Playing games on the internet is really a poor way to
get your jollies in my opinion as it usually leads to
just more and more misunderstandings.
Klaus

=== message truncated ===