Re: NFC: : Re: political thread (From The Emporer)

After being drawn into some REAL off-topic battles on the NANFA list and
being purged off the list(you can't really eliminate someone)in the
last month---
I have learned a thing or two---

1)People want to communicate on the list---especially when it is
winter and there is nothing much else to do.  The topics
may stray but they still come back to the fish topics
eventually.

2)People are fun to jack with---especially the ones that are so
serious.

3)So sue me...(or delete me).