Re: NFC: Just a few things from the bucket boy...Oh Boy Another Trip!!

Hello Everybody!!
    Welcome to the New Year and another year of collecting and fun!
    As for another trip, I am up for one, but now until May I have to pull
two weekend duties a month.  This month is a hard one too, as the
Aquaculture 2001 is the week of Jan.21-25 at Lake Buena Vista, FL. too.  The
only free days I have would be the 13th and the weekend of the 27-28th of
this month.
    Now Chris I know you still think that your living in the center of the
state and you think everything south of you is "Way South" of the real
world, so I wonder what you say when you say let's go south??  To keep the
peace I came to a compromise and called the Hillsborough area as
South-Central and Miami and the Keys as the Hard Deep South (really another
world to me too).  I believe that any collecting with this cold spell would
have to done after we break the Ice on all bodies of water.  With the
drought still in effect there may be less areas that could be worked
combining the cold temps and lack of water.  But I am up for any trips on my
open days.
    As for a place to find supplies I am ordering some of my stuff for the
up coming spring and summer seasons (Yes they will come soon too) from a
place called Forestry Supplies, Inc,   http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/
The price I believe are fair and the selections good.  I will be getting
some new pole/hand nets from, Florida Tropical Fish Farmers Association
Store http://www.ftffa.com/index.html .
    Well I have taken up enough space here so I should get back to working
on two projects for next weekend's duty at a military school up at Starke,
at Camp Blanding Training site.    JiM C.