NFC: Just a few things from the bucket boy...

I first want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope this years fish are as great as last years.

I went out and had to celebrate by catching some exotics!  Only got 13 tilapia, but hey the water was only 48 F !

I was wondering if anyone wants to go collecting in Florida in January?  Any takers??? DOUG? JIM?

I am working on a few companies that will give members of the NFC discounts for supplies and such, will keep everyone informed. And eventually make a list on my webpage for everyone to check out!

Oh anyone have any good plans for building a UV sterilizer?  Just wondering if anyone has made their own and the success or failure attributed to it!

Y'all be safe and take care!

Chris Guppenberger
the "ERP bucket boy"

Chris Guppenberger