Re: NFC: glass worms

	These are little moths. About 0.75 cm in length. Light brown wings
covered with a fine powder. The wings are elongated triangular shaped.
They sleep during the day and come active at night fluttering when I walk
past them or turn the lights on.

	I was straining live "stuff" from an unused flowerpot outside with
stagnant water and feeding the fish. Something must have come along and
hatched.

Sajjad