Re: NFC: glass worms

glass worms are the 3/4 inch larvae of the false midge fly and seasonally
occur in abundence in northern ponds with no fish.

they cant be colony reared as when the temp tuns 40-50 ish the molt and
fly away !

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org