NFC: Fish Behavior

Hello all,
    New to the list here.  I was just curious if there is a particular book
or web page of some sort that has a good reference to native fish behaviors
or at least further detail than just a paragraph or two.
    I am preparing to setup a second tank in my home with a combonation of
possibly two or more of Tiger Muskie, Northern Pike, Large/Smallmouth Bass,
Yellow Perch, Walleye and maybe some Bluegill or Sunfish.  I want at least
one extrememly agressive fish to dominate the tank.  Right now I'm leaning
toward the Norther Pike.  I know Yellow Perch School (at least in the
winter), so I'm leaning towards 3 - 4 of them also.
    I got an Aligator Gar in my 150 Gallon Tank for this purpose...but it
turns out they are they laziest fish on the planet.  Total disapointment.
As a child I caught a 5 inch Yellow Perch on a 4 inch Repella Lure.  Now
that is COOL!  I had a 135 Gallon setup with a largemouth bass and was
incredibly happy with the setup.  The bass ran the show and was VERY
agressive.  Even when he wasn't hungary he'd chase the feeder minnows just
for his own enjoyment.  But when he was truly ready to eat...his colors
would get very dark, with the black stripe down his side that usually wasn't
there black as the night, every last fin would stand at full attention and
he would attack.  It was an amazing sight.  As long as a Pike or Muskie have
this potential I'd rather have one of them...but I'm having a hard time
finding out if they are that aggressive or not.
    Anyway, thank you for your time.

Happy New Years!
Larry