Re: NFC: Peacock Bass & juliols site

Here's a link to Steve Lundblad's site.

http://www.cichlidexchange.com/#Central and South American

He has cichla ocellaris for sale (2.5" at $7 per) but he requires a minimum
order of $100.  If you live near Portland, Oregon, you may be able to pick
some up without dealing with the minimum, but he used to run a strictly
wholesale business, so I don't know if he'll sell retail locally.

Another option is Anchor Bay Aquarium.  If they don't have peacocks right
now, they may be able to locate some for you:

http://www.anchorbayaquarium.com/

Or if you're near Miami, Florida you can go out and catch your own!

Good luck!

Scott