NFC: MORE ITEMS ADDED FOR THE AQUARIUM STYLE AUCTION LOOK STARTS 12/15

Here is what we hope will be a monthly feature for our list members
sponsored by the NFC breeeders club. This is for you who keep all kinds
of fish/plants/herps/amphibians in
the home pond /aquarium/bathroom.

The NFC's Simple Aquarium Society Style Auctions.

Disclaimer: All participants are expected to follow all state/federal
laws and the NFC takes no responsibility for traders actions. All
participants promise to follow a NO release policy under any conditions.

By participating in this auction you agree to all the NFC rules.

THIS AUCTION STARTS 12/15/2000 and ends 12/20/2000 delivery after the
holidays, So PLACE YOUR ADS NOW

So here is the Deal:

Anyone who does not follow all state and federal laws and the NFC no
release policy or is a deadbeat trader will be banned for life no
exceptions!

However if you are a LAW abiding NFC member who would like to sell some
stuff . Place  your ad with robertrice at juno_com for posting and or review
and we will take it from there. Any thing defined as legal by
state/federal agencies is OK. This allows folks to move typical hobbyist
species and local natives while helping the native fish cause.

What do you get ?

A 70/30 split 70 is you and 30 is the NFC

So if you are a conservation minded individual who loves to keep wild
things here is your chance to buy/sell your stuff. A simple 30% sales fee
supports adopt a tank , the great blue pike hunt, the exotic removal
program, land purchases and tons of NFC projects.

Your ad MUST state a box size (15 shiners  as an example) and include
shipping info. I.E. does the bid price include shipping ? How shipped
etc.

Here are our first auction ads with more to come:

Luke Mclurg: mcclurgl at washburn_edu
Box 1 :12 southern redbelly dace w/c. A beautiful and tough aquarium/pond
species see the NFC web site for pics. Bid plus postage, priority mail

Luke Mclurg: mcclurgl at washburn_edu
Box 2 :12 southern redbelly dace w/c. A beautiful and tough aquarium/pond
species see the NFC web site for pics. Bid plus postage, priority mail

Luke Mclurg: mcclurgl at washburn_edu
Box 3 :12 southern redbelly dace w/c. A beautiful and tough aquarium/pond
species see the NFC web site for pics. Bid plus postage, priority mail

Box #4 Bid plus Postage
----------------------------------
The Florida Starter Special
6 Cyprinadon variegatus
6 Jordanella floridae
4 Lucania goodei
4 Heterandria formosa
2 Fundulus chrysotus
2 Nymphoides aquatica (Banana lily)

Chris Guppenberger
Research Biologist
<((((<  <((((<
        <((((<
Visit us on the web!
http://www.floridafishresearch.com

Gerald Pottern: GBPottern at aol_com
Box 1:  6 Apalachicola pygmy sunfish.  Elassoma sp. cf. okefenokee, from
Wakulla Spring FL.  Tank-raised & ready to breed.  Gorgeous royal blue
fins
and bars on black body (males). Will eat frozen foods, but do best with
live
food.  Philodina rotifer & mixed infusoria culture (for newborns)
included.
Bid plus postage, priority mail

Gerald Pottern: GBPottern at aol_com
Box 2:  6 Everglades pygmy sunfish, Elassoma evergladei, from Elberta,
Alabama.   Tank-raised & ready to breed.  Blue-green to green-gold
blotches
and speckles on black body and fins (males).  More colorful than any
Atlantic
coast populations I've seen.  Will eat frozen foods, but do best with
live
food.  Philodina rotifer & mixed infusoria culture (for newborns)
included.
Bid plus postage, priority mail.

Gerald Pottern: GBPottern at aol_com
Box 3:  15 mixed salamander larvae:  Spotted (Ambystoma maculatum) and
marbled (Ambystoma opacum).  Wild collected near Raleigh NC.  Larvae
aquatic
with gills, transform in 2 to 3 months, adults terrestrial. Need live
food to
start, can switch to fine pellets until they transform, then need live
food
again (worms, crickets).  Can get marbled only in Jan; if you want both
species, must wait until March.  Bid plus postage, priority mail.