NFC: Re: Robert Rice's FAMA Article on Madtoms

Hi All

just got the new FAMA today,

Robert Rice has an excellent article on the Madtoms.

I have noted in the last couple years that FAMA is
giving increasingly more coverage to natives, this
issue also has a continuation of the Bob Goldstein
column on natives.

I think some 'attaboys' to the FAMA editorial board is
in order to show our (readers) interest in this
coverage.

and another attaboy to Bob Rice and Bob Goldstein for
this issue's articles.

jake