Re: NFC: mangrove pods (was banana plant)

Back on the subject of mangroves, does anybody out there have
any suggestions for candidates to put in my mangrove biotope of
the western Atlantic? At the present time, I have a juvenile
mangrove snapper and a sergeant major, but I'm not married to the
idea to keeping them. The mangroves are in a 20G but will make
the move to a 55G soon. Any attractive fish suggestions? How
about inverts? I know this is mostly a FW group, but I am really
interested in marine species. I am currently in Galveston, Texas
and thus in good shape to get many of my own natives, though
most of what I get is drab compared to stuff from warmer Florida
waters. There are often many tropical species in summer, however.
Thanks for the ideas,
Matt