NFC: Box #3 bid- online auction

    So now if I get them I have to feel guilty about taking them from some
needy club:-) ?
     Boy, I hope my wife never finds out what I bid for these.  If it weren't
for a good cause, I couldn't justify it myself.  As it happens though, I only
want so many native fish, and almost all of these are on my list.  Plus, the
mystery cat is like a grab bag to me.  Thirty seven dollars bid on box number
three.
    Pierre Gagne
    Kensington, MD

    PS- for prices like these, perhaps Chris could be convinced to recreate
the box at least once for personal profit:-).