NFC: Auction Update...Pond Consultant added

Ok heres the deal. No limit on the time the winner can use the services.
He can design a system or whatever and will email it to the winner. He is
in Portland Oregon but consults all over the country via the net.

his email is ucanbe at trouthooker_com

> To: "'robertrice at juno_com'" robertrice at juno_com
>
> Robert,
>
> I don't know why I didn't offer this earlier.  Guess I was just too
> busy
> working.   I will throw in an hour of  biological consultation to
> your
> auction.  I charge $125 an hour at retail for design work in
> aquatic
> habitats.   If the winning bidder needs a bit more than an hour, I
> won't
> charge them.  I can usually do quite a lot to help a person develop
> or
> improve their ponds in this amount of time.
>
> You can also let everyone know they are all "instant winners"  of
> free
> email accounts at  www.TroutHooker.net  which is  a deal I put
> together
> mostly for fun and to promote my services a bit.   I will be out of
> town
> this weekend starting Friday afternoon, but I should have my cell
> phone
> with me and it will work a couple hours 'til I disappear into the
> mountains.
>
> Good luck with the rest of the auction!
>

> Brad Kerr
> Fishery Biologist
> Spring Creek Aquatic Concepts
> www.AquaHabitat.com
> 'Planning, design and management of lakes, ponds and streams'

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net