NFC: Bait Buckets

Alright, I subscribe to the lists for both the NFC and NANFA,
unfortunately, I delete most of the messages after reading them. Someone on
one of the lists was looking for info on where to get the plastic lids that
snap on to a 5 gallon pail and make it into a minnow bucket. While I have
one I cannot find the info, but, I did find this on the Bass Pro Shops
website and thought it may be of use. Sorry for sending this to both lists.

http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=1303&hvarDept=100&hvarEvent=&hvarClassCode=11&hvarSubCode=1&hvarTarget=browse

Ty