Re: NFC: membership

on your flier label above your adress it will have an expiration date...BTW 2 fliers are in the mail as we speak and they will dare I say catch us up and set the table for Josh as the new editor

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net

Is there a way we can tell if our membership to the NFC has expired? I think mine has, but I am not sure..?