Re: NFC: Re: ERP statistics

As I said I'll be on duty the next two weekends so more like late Dec. or Jan.  See some of so-so military work full time wear the bag of leaves and still get stuck with two weekend duties, ( until May anyway).  JiM C.
----- Original Message -----
From: James C. Guppenberger
To: nfc at actwin_com
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: NFC: Re: ERP statistics

There ya go!!!

I went to school with Chad.... He didnt have any dimples as far as I know.

I think a trip over to the pleco lake sounds good to me. Jim count me in, I
got almost military duty this weekend (ya know us brown water sailors..aka
Coasties), I am up for a trip over there to catch some and if they are big
enough I am sure I can cook up a few to show people how palatable pleco
really is! MMMMMMMmmm

Campbells Pleco Stew....

Do we have any members near Miami that might have some places for us to
hunt????

Chris